Elderflower Fields Festival 2019
Terms & Conditions of Sale of Tickets
ELDERFLOWER FIELDS FESTIVAL 2019
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE OF TICKETS
We hate to sound bossy, but we’ve gotta have a few rules. Boring, we know, but here they are. By purchasing Elderflower Fields tickets, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Elderflower Fields Terms & Conditions of Sale
• Your possession of an Elderflower Fields ticket constitutes your acceptance of these Terms.
• All tickets purchased for Elderflower Fields are subject to an additional booking fees.
• Tickets are sent as E-tickets (email) as soon as you have made your purchase and cannot be refunded. The easiest way to get your tickets is to find your email order confirmation; tickets are usually attached as a PDF file you can print. Can’t find them, having trouble printing, or not sure if you have an Eventbrite account? Just enter your email address at eventbrite.com/gettickets. You can also log into the Eventbrite app or reference the Tickets page within your account. If you think you typo’d your email address, you can check here.
• Without a valid ticket, entry into the festival site/campsite will not be permitted. Defaced or altered tickets will not be accepted.
• Parents are fully responsible for their children at all times and children must not be left unsupervised at any time during the festival.
• We do not accept any liability for unaccompanied under 18s on any part of the site.
• The festival reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, camp or activity providers and to vary the advertised programme and timings without being liable to pay any compensation whatsoever.
• Photographic, video or audio reproduction of artists is prohibited.
• The email address used at the time of purchase will be added to our mailing list. We send out emails no more than once a month and these contain important communications and information about the event. You may unsubscribe at any time by following the link at the bottom of one of our emails, but please be aware that if you do, you may miss important event related communications.
• Ticket holders consent to inclusion in official photographic, visual and audio promotion of the festival.
• All under 18′s must be accompanied by an adult. Unaccompanied children/youths will not be admitted.
• Ticket Holders who are under 25 may be questioned upon entry and when trying to purchase alcohol and should bring personal identification. All bars operate a Challenge 25 policy and you may be refused service if you cannot prove your age when asked.
• All weekend ticket prices include standard camping.
• All ticket prices include VAT and the printed Elderflower Fields festival guide.
• Parking at the festival is again free for ONE car. Additional car parking tickets must be purchased via our tickets page.
• The festival site is a beautiful natural area, set within the Ashdown Forest which is part of the High Weald Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Please help us keep it that way by cleaning up and using the rubbish / recycling facilities provided.
• Ticket sales revenues are primarily for the delivery of children and families activities during the festival weekend in a safe and healthy environment. Annual ticket revenues are invested in the festival as follows. Children and families activities (30%), Infrastructure, health and safety (45%), performance (7%), salaries and administration (18%).
Elderflower Fields Cancellation & Refund Policy
• All festival tickets and pre-booked activity tickets are non-refundable and non-replaceable. We cannot offer refunds on the basis of inclement weather.
• In the event of cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances or events beyond the control of the organisers, a refund will not be available.
• In the event of a national emergency (as defined by the MOD), the festival will be cancelled and no refund will be available.
Elderflower Fields Terms & Conditions of Entry
• Admission to the site is at the ticket holder’s own risk. Elderflower Fields accept no liability for any loss, injury or damage sustained to people or personal property within the site.
• Vehicles and their contents are parked at the owner’s risk. We do not accept any responsibility for losses or thefts of any kind of property anywhere on the site including, without limitation, from vehicles, caravans, tents, trailers and camper vans.
• Entry to the festival site/campsite is only allowed from the date/time stated on the ticket. Early / late arrivers will not be admitted until the site is open to the public.
• Tickets will be exchanged for wristbands when entering the site, wristbands are non-interchangeable and should not be removed until after the festival. We cannot replace lost wristbands. Wristbands will be checked throughout the course of the festival. Failure to show a valid wristband upon request may result in your removal from the festival site.
• No animals (except guide dogs) are allowed on festival site or campsite.
• No glass whatsoever will be allowed onto the festival site or campsite.
• No personal sound systems are allowed on site.
• Open, un-contained fires are not allowed on the festival site or on the campsite. Chinese lanterns, fireworks or smoke canisters are not allowed on the festival site or campsite.
• Due to on site sanitary and hygiene considerations, personal portable toilet units are not permitted to be brought onto the festival site or camp site and customers will be denied entry to the festival should they breach this important condition of entry.
• No illegal substances may be brought onto the festival site or onto the campsite and illegal substances must not be used during the festival. Any illegal substances found will lead to prosecution.
• Security staff have the right to search anybody as a condition of entry to our event should there be a suspicion that prohibited items are being brought onto the site. Anyone refusing to be searched on entry or during the festival may be evicted from the site.
• Security staff have the right to confiscate any prohibited items.
• The Elderflower Fields organisers reserve the right to refuse admission or instruct security staff to evict any ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance, or for failure to comply with site rules, licensing conditions or other reasonable requests of the festival.
• You must have lots of fun, or else!