Last chance for weekend tickets!
There is now space for less than 50 more families at this year’s festival…
Please note, due to increased demand, there will be no day tickets available this year.
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ:
– By purchasing tickets you are subject to our terms and conditions.
– All weekend tickets include free car parking for ONE car and free standard camping.
– You must ‘purchase’ a car parking pass if you plan to drive to the festival. To reduce the impact our event has on the environment, we ask that families try to only bring one car to the festival. If you really need to bring two, we ask that you buy a second car park pass which costs £10. The money raised from these extra tickets will be invested into environmental projects.
– Tickets will be despatched electronically.
– Please see the Eventbrite support page for help with any ticketing problems.
– Children must be accompanied by at least one adult (18+).
– Live in vehicle pitches and boutique camping options must be purchased separately.
MORE IMPORTANT INFO:
Elderflower Fields 2018 will once again take place in the beautiful grounds of Pippingford Park in the heart of the Ashdown Forest, just 40 minutes drive from Brighton and a little over an hour from London. Full travel details can be found on the Travel page here.
All tickets include free standard camping, car parking for ONE car only and of course the children’s activities including the Sports Camp, Arts Camp and Urban Woods (please note – a small number of pre-bookable activities will require a small additional fee if you wish to participate).
All tickets are subject to booking fees. There will be no ticket sales on the gate.
Tickets are delivered as E-Tickets to the email address you enter at the time of purchase.